View Products/Packages »
👨⚕️Helping Protect the NHS 🏥
Mike's Coronavirus Updates
Sat 28th March
STILL Open for FREE Phone📞Consultations & Bookings
Closed for Hands-On Treatments Until Thurs 16th April (at the earliest)
If u are concerned u (or someone u know) may have Coronavirus use the NHS111 Online Triage facility and, if appropriate, follow Government Advice on Self-Isolation. As much as is possible we should all be following the Government Advice on Social Distancing and Shielding the Vulnerable.
In this stressful time - if you want to discuss anything - even if it is because you feel isolated, lonely or anxious - please arrange a totally FREE phone 📞call-back (click here then scroll down). I will listen and give you the best information and advice I am able to.
If you are an existing client and have my direct number feel free to text or call me and leave a voicemail.
During this pandemic I intend to prioritise NHS and other Key Workers for appointments in the weeks/months ahead, particularly those who are burnt-out or have MSK injuries that are inhibiting their professional performance.
Please keep checking back here regularly for practical Top Tips, answers to FAQs, and other information and checkout the links below. Can't get an answer to your question? please book a FREE phone call-back.
Sat 21st March
Still Open for Existing Appointments and New Bookings, though Under Review
I am fit and healthy and have been planning my response to this outbreak since early February, including enhanced hand, face & surface hygiene practices & PPE** including hospital-grade anti-viral sanitiser & wipes*** and am using a clean fabric "face saver" cover for each appointment in addition to fresh couch roll.
1. NO minimum cancellation period - cancel freely, even within the normal 24-hour period if you feel unwell in any way at any time before the treatment.
2. You and I agree to inform each other if either of us start to show Covid-like symptoms at any point before and 14 days after the appointment (to trace spread):
3. Wash your hands thoroughly upon arrival ("20 seconds" Procedure in toilets).
4. I will double check whether you or people close to you are in the Vulnerable category prior to treatment as part of my Risk Assessment.
5. We agree to absolve each other of responsibility for the risks we are both knowingly taking (either of us may be asymptomatic) and believe that the benefits of this urgent hands-on therapeutic treatment outweigh the risks and consequences of infecting each other.
Other Reliable Sources
US CDC - Centre for Disease Control
NZ Ministry of Health
** Personal Protective Equipment, including single-use medical face masks & single-use gloves. *** Clinell® "proven 99.999% kill rate, effective against MRSA, Acinetobacter, VRE, TB, Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and many more".
🕘 Normal Hours
👣 Healthworks, 111a Hoe Street, E17 4RXCorner of Cairo Road, Opposite HSBC & EMD
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment